Group Hiking -Sanborn county park during misty time

Saturday is a hiking day or waste cleanup day for me. Sometimes Sunday too. As usual on Saturday night I went for hiking in Sanborn county park with my office colleagues . Just a brief recall for you all. My office colleague and I started a hiking group, and we are hiking since November 2020. Thanks to my senior colleague Kamesh. He took an initiate for forming this group. Hiking group members are hiking enthusiast and wanted to hike twice a week. I admire their interest and efforts. I can able to learn team work through this activity with them . I always thought of me as not getting along with others. So this group hiking helps me to improve on that.

Now coming back to today's hiking. Its been long I hiked with them. So I was wanting to hike with them this week, and as so, we decided to hike today in Sanborn county park. Two new people shown interest to hike with us, but they couldn't able to join. Glad to see this hiking group growing. 

Today, it was so beautiful and magical. We had rainy weather today. Though it wasnt a surprise, we really got mesmerized seeing the trees and mountains engulfed by mist. We were coming up with words like mystical and mysterious seeing this nature phenomenon. Had loads of fun while hiking. Got a chance to get to know about each other well. We clicked lot of pictures. Some misty pictures are shown below




How is this work of nature? 




A big rock looks like a mountain. Tried climbing here, but was a futile effort, didn't want to get hurt..hahah










This is my most favorite picture. Top view of a tree engulfed by misty. Shared this picture with @arborsmorty twitter handle. I think I will relish this picture for long.


Thank you mother nature!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree planting volunteering with Our City Forest -San Jose

Solo hiking#3-Rancho San Antonio park, Cupertino

Volunteer army for nature's cause